Friday, March 13, 2009

Thanks to all of YOU!

As you may have noticed Celebrity Rant has really grown and changed in the past 4 years. Lately, I have noticed a big increase in traffic and I have all of you to thank. I appreciate each one of you for coming by every day and I'd love to welcome all the new readers.

Feel free to add Celebrity Rant as a link and share the site with your friends.


From time to time I am going to do website and product reviews. There will be a huge range of topics and products. Some you may be interested in and some you may not. If it catches your eye please click the links and check it out. If not, just scroll on by that particular post.


All of my usual content will still be here and doing these reviews will help keep the site going full steam ahead. The new sponsorship will enable me to put more time into Celebrity Rant and I'll be able to update on those crazy celebrities even more often.

Many thanks!

Celebrity Rant aka The Blog Whore




No comments:

Post a Comment