Saturday, May 16, 2009

Say Anything


“I would never even think about it (lip synching). The whole point to me is, if you’re gonna be number one, you better really be fucking number one. If you’re gonna be on top, you better be able to do all those things, because it’s a real privilege to be able to make music everyday, and I get away with a lot…Andy Warhol says art is what you can get away with, and I get away with a lot with my music and my clothes, and I work really hard so I could truly be a real artist for all my fans. That’s really fucked up when you lip-synch.”


Lady Gaga


You've got to respect that. I bust on her, but I do like her music. And the bitch can really sing. I watched her do a Cold Play song live and played the piano. Very good. Very talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment