Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson Kids...

Prince Michael Jr., 12, Paris Michael Katherine, 11, and Prince Michael II, 7.

Not a great photo. But really, those kids are good looking especially Paris. Very pretty. Do I think they are Michael's biological kids? Not a chance. I think that psychology Michael felt so impossibly, physically defective there was no way he'd use his genetics to create life. I am guessing he hand picked the donor and we'll never know who.

Debbie Rowe the surrogate for the older two children bears no interest in them. And she shouldn't. She had them for Michael. She is "not the mothering type" and those kids don't even "know" her.

Everyone is up in arms over Michael's mother having temporary custody. I think those kids will be fine with her. Nancy Grace (whom I usually like) was going on about all of his siblings taking the kids... hello? Janet? LaToya? They could not be any more clueless about kids and I'll bet Michael's kids are not very close to his brother's families.

Grandma is where it's at for now. I think Joe (Bastard) Jackson is too old and decrepit to do much damage to them, besides I don't even think he resides at the same place as Grandma at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment