Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In Da Pokey



A few camera phone shots of Pete Doherty who is currently serving some hard time in jail. Not sure of the exact reason for his incarceration....
but let's guess... um.. Drugs? I dunno.
They say he is writing IOU's to his drug dealing cellmate/boyfriend for heroin. Good luck cashing in on those. If I could I'd write an IOU to KFC and once my extra crispy was gone? Well, they could just blow me for the cash.
He skeeves me out and every time I see a photo of him I try to scroll past as quickly as possible. Plus I don't have the patience to read too much blah blah blah out there. Hence the fact that my blog is kinda to the point. Funny also that I wrote a whole bunch of nothing right here about the exact same thing that I have no interest in. Hah.


No comments:

Post a Comment