Friday, September 26, 2008

Amy Winehouse Death Watch

Man. Oh man. This is really getting serious. And bad. Fast.

It's no secret I have always enjoyed everything and anything celebrity for as long as I can remember. Yes, I will admit it. I used to read Tiger Beat.
Don't judge.

In all of my years I have never EVER seen anyone in this condition. Not any of those drugged out rock stars... Former child actors... Even Elizabeth Taylor held her shit together rather well.

But Amy Winehouse? This chick is seriously going to die. And it is a crying shame. She could have such a wonderful life. She is only what? 25 years old?

Some people can use drugs and some people abuse drugs. Most people cannot and have to stay clean and sober. Amy? She enters into a whole other realm unlike anything I have ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment