Saturday, March 1, 2008

Update.....


Anyone watching Celebrity Rehab? It is so good. Possibly one of my favorite shows this season. I was shocked and kinda bummed to see the pathetic shape Jeff Conway is in these days. After the show wrapped, Inside Edition checked in on Jeff and he told them about his good friend John Travolta (who costarred with him in Grease) and Scientology....



“I’ve been doing Scientology…My doctor was like holy cow, he says whatever you’ve been doing keep doing it because it’s really working. John and I stayed friends but he couldn’t watch me going down the tubes…He gave me a whole library of Scientology books and he’s given me an auditor who comes almost every day.”


Hey, whatever works. He was in bad shape. Hopefully he kicked his other bad habit.... that nasty, enabling, whory bitch girlfriend of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment